Day 12: Sydney, Australia

12:32 P.M.
My final destination on my trip around the world is Sydney, Australia. I landed at Sydney IA.


1:25 P.M.
My first trip is to take a tour to the Blue Mountains. Spanning 4,500 square miles, and only 30 miles from Sydney, this place has a large amount of tourists. The best way in many people's opinion (including my own) was to take the Zig Zag Railway. The tracks go in a zigzag direction to gain high, hence the name 'Zig Zag.' After reaching the top of the mountain the view is utterly amazing.


6:38
My final place I went to see is the Sydney Opera House. The backstory of the architecture was really funny. The architect, Jorn Utzon, kinda just peeled an orange and based of the design off of his orange peals. The Sydney Opera House is an epicenter of class and performing arts, making itself a very well known place. While I was there, I got to snag a ticket to Evita.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: Puerto Rico

Day One: Washington D.C.