Day 7 Moscow Russia

10:37 A.M.
Today I am sightseeing in Moscow, Russia. I have just landed at Sheremetyevo International Airport and I am excited to see as much of Moscow I can.
Image result for moscow international airportImage result for moscow international airport

11:45 A.M
What is probably the most obvious thing people would go to first is St. Basil's Cathedral. For a building that was made in 1561, it is still in fantastic shape. Containing many religious material such as relics, paintings, and even scriptures, there are quite a few people that come here for religious enlightenment.
Saint Basil's Cathedral, Moscow

1:57 P.M.
The next place I would like to visit is the State Historical Museum. The SHM contains almost every piece of Russian history. With the museum containing 4.5 million artifacts, and some going all the way back to prehistoric tribal artifacts, the collection is truly ginormous.
Państwowe Muzeum Historyczne w Moskwie 01.JPG


4:02 P.M.
Now my last place I was going to visit WAS going to be Kremlin Museum, but once I saw this place, I had to go to it. The place I am going to now is the Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines! In a time of what seemed to be a very dark time in Russia's history, seeing this museum makes me think that these games were used to help escape hardships and have a good time.

MoSAM in Moscow (reception).jpg






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: Puerto Rico

Day One: Washington D.C.