Day 6: Helsinki, Finland

10:57 A.M.
I just landed in Helsinki, Finland and it feels just like Minnesota, with larger forests and colder climates. With my heritage being primarily Finish, I thought that it would be neat to visit some of the culture of my previous ancestors.
 Image result for helsinki airportImage result for helsinki airport

11:47 A.M.
The first place I went to is the Rock Church. This church was directly built inside solid rock. It has only natural light, and there is a sermon every Sunday, but you can still visit inside whenever you would like. This place feels very natural, even spiritual, and that is really needed when dealing with religion.



2:13 P.M.
The next area I went to is the Museum of Finland. There is history from all the way back to the stone age to the present. There are four different parts of the museum: The Treasure Trove (exhibiting jewelry and weapons), The Realm (Development of Finnish Society), The Land and its People (Finnish Folklore), and The Prehistory of Finland.

Kansallismuseo Helsinki.jpg




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 4: Puerto Rico

Day One: Washington D.C.